Monday, March 26

Outside Again Part 3

*Note: When Caline got down from her pedestal she began to hop because she did not like the feel of the forest floor. Then she tangled herself in a small plant like this:



 The Frenchman’s wife, “We can’t
walk like this!”



*Note: So as she did not like to walk on the ground and was tangling herself up I picked her up and let her ride on my shoulder like this: (Caline often rides on my shoulder when I have too many things in my hands and need to take her to another room. Frère, however, doesn’t trust that he will not fall so I have to hold him tight when I carry him, but most of the time I just call for him.)



The Frenchman’s wife, “What do you
see from up there?”

Caline, “There are lots of trees…”

Caline, “…and there are
birds in them!”

Caline, “Hey, do you hear this one!
He’s mocking me!”

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

It must be a mockingbird!
(By the way, I miss you, the Frenchman's wife!)